The best source of Celebrity Images

Apr 1, 2009

The Hills: Season Five Cast Photos, Preview


Below is an exclusive look at the Season 5 cast photos for The Hills, which will feature lovely leading lady Lauren Conrad saying goodbye to her hit show following its latest batch of episodes (premiering Monday, April 6 on MTV).

"I actually thought last season was going to be my last," the star told Entertainment Weekly. "[But] the producers wanted to hopefully give the show some sort of closure, needing one more season to do that." Thankfully, she obliged!

Look for Lauren Conrad to take a back seat in her final 10 episodes, though, since, as she puts it, "I didn't have all that much conflict in my life over the last few months."

The 23-year-old adds, "I think I only cry in one episode."

Here's a photo of the full Season Five cast of The Hills ...

The end of her time on The Hills doesn't mean budding businesswoman LC is done with television altogether. Lauren Conrad says that she's currently in discussions to turn her upcoming young-adult book series into a TV drama.

"We've been taking a lot of meetings lately," says Conrad, whose first novel, L.A. Candy, hits shelves in June. "I don't know exactly where I want to go, but I've looked into producing because I've always found that so interesting."

We can't wait. Click to enlarge photos of Lauren Conrad, Audrina Patridge, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt (we had to include him) promoting the upcoming season ...

No comments:

Post a Comment